Mustang Memes... Does This Bother Anyone Else?

12engp.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

That's not the real problem though is it? The problem is that they they think we're all dumb and they're not smart enough to tell the difference.
Isn't that taking what I said and wrapping it in another kids are dumb statement? Like a burrito? A big dumb kid burrito.

Meanwhile several enthusiasts need a safe space because dumb kids are being mean:stick:

Reactions: 1 user
Who cares, it's just a car. Don't let other peoples ignorance get you worked up. Id say about 80% of mustang owners are morons, actually a lot of car enthusiasts are morons come to think of it. Not picking on anyone here, but its pretty much a fact.

Reactions: 1 users
Who cares, it's just a car. Don't let other peoples ignorance get you worked up. Id say about 80% of mustang owners are morons, actually a lot of car enthusiasts are morons come to think of it. Not picking on anyone here, but its pretty much a fact.
He's right, I own a car.

Reactions: 1 users

Can't argue with that logic. :rlaugh:

Honestly, I dont know if the panhard setup in the rear of the S197's helps them get squirrely when doing burnouts or what, but mine also does a side step on the first to second shift. I am hoping the watts link helps that.

FB_IMG_1461192594994_zpsajcfl3w1.jpg

That has to be as much fun as a G body shuffle in the 1/4 mile. And people think I am nuts for also driving a Corvair!