Mustang the best car in the world?

• Sponsors (?)

That man has the best job in the world, the Ford GT is about the only american car I have heard him say anything good about. :flag:

No...I have actually heard him say some good things about the S197 Roush Mustang. He compared the Roush against the GT500. He really hated on the GT500's handling & braking, & he must have not know much about the car because he said the GT500 had a 4.6 with a bigger supercharger than the roush. He must have not even looked the car over because he thought it still had factory GT brakes. How do u not notice big Brembo calipers in the front?:shrug:

He loved that Roush though...

No...I have actually heard him say some good things about the S197 Roush Mustang. He compared the Roush against the GT500. He really hated on the GT500's handling & braking, & he must have not know much about the car because he said the GT500 had a 4.6 with a bigger supercharger than the roush. He must have not even looked the car over because he thought it still had factory GT brakes. How do u not notice big Brembo calipers in the front?:shrug:

He loved that Roush though...

and i believe he said it had 450hp, since when do they say rwhp when talking about cars? Those 7 speed german cars and the 4000lb british cars proly put down like 75% of thier power.

and i believe he said it had 450hp, since when do they say rwhp when talking about cars? Those 7 speed german cars and the 4000lb british cars proly put down like 75% of thier power.

Another British car guy tested it, and brought out a "rolling road" (just a moving dyno) and it dynoed at 480 rwhp or something, and he said SEE it doesn't relaly have 500...that's at the crank..idiot :notnice:

Wait a min...this wouldn't be the same guy who put up a V6 mustang (which he called a GT) vs. a real horse in a oval trackrace, only to lose to the horse?

Or what about the episode where he tests the Mach I and raves over the fact that it has an IRS?