Mustang with snow tires SLC

sceprent

May 17, 2018
SLC
Anyone out here with no traction control and snow tires dd their Mustang in the bad weather? I tried mine mine once everybody was off the roads just to see how bad it is to get stuck in. And I've got to say it's absolutely terrible with all seasons definitely not drivable in the snow.

mine is a 02 GT I'm considering selling my truck and just driving it if it's doable my truck's not very good without four-wheel drive but I probably wouldn't have any problems at all if I had snow tires just don't know how it would handle as far as the Mustang goes. But with 4wd and just all seasons my truck is unstoppable.

My main worry is hills. most of you Mustang drivers in the snow seem to have a very different definition of what "fine" or "good" means. we have Hills here and sometimes you have to stop on them so it's important that they are actually good in the snow.

• Sponsors (?)

Way back when I was younger I DD'ed a Mustang with snow tires. Not a fun time at all. I could get around, but it was definitely white knuckle.

There's a reason why my DD is no longer a Mustang

Thanks for the response. That's about what I expect from mine. I know it's bad but when I took mine out on all seasons just one street down late at night it was horrifying, and I practice driving in snow every time it snows I know what makes you lose control. In the Mustang it was anything that wasn't being parked in the garage for winter.

Way back when I was younger I DD'ed a Mustang with snow tires. Not a fun time at all. I could get around, but it was definitely white knuckle.

There's a reason why my DD is no longer a Mustang