Fox My 93 Coupe Daily Driver. Undone !!!

• Sponsors (?)

I was checking to see if I had the correct mount bolts for my Alternator bracket to head and A/C bracket to head.The kit does have 2 plugs ( 1 for each head ) for the front of the heads but I am not running a crossover tube in the back. I guess I just plug those holes up ? Do I just use a brass plug?

Here is a picture of the plug.

Attachments

• 20191110_114529.jpg
    20191110_114529.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 78
Dropped The pistons, cam bearings,and freeze plugs off at the shop after work today. Hopefully start putting the engine back together this weekend>
Also realized The PCV valve to manifold preformed hose was missing .
Had to order that from Blue Oval industries this am.
The Trick Flow lower manifold at the back - has 2 threaded holes that needed to be plugged. Found Brass plugs at Lowe's after work today.

Well After searching all over town today- I ended up ordering some of these plugs from JEGS. Should be here Thursday or Friday.

I got mine at Ace hardware. You have to look through those little drawers, but they are there, and were much much cheaper. Had Allen heads too, which made them easier to turn in.

Your going to have nice clean hands with those new parts .How much of the work are you doing yourself .It seems just the bottom end your sending out Your not keeping that nice intake , couldnt tell

It will locally. But My main goal is a driver.. I've got a few compliments from the people who have seen it in person. But it's not a high dollar chromed out build. Just a nice slightly not stock clean daily driver. I will be changing to 5 lug-new wheels and some Maxumum Motorsports pieces later this spring.