My apologies to everyone i pissed off or hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackn20lx said:
damn, thats pretty ruff, tuned, but i think i can do it. as long as its only for 30 days, hell even if it isnt, i dont care, as long as im on stangnet again.

Your 30 days doesn't begin until you change your sig ... so get your new pic and phrase in there and start posting!! :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

tunedin- even though i don't make a habit of following along with "dramatic" threads thats the funniest thing i've read in a while.

as for blackn2olx- its obvious that the comments you made were completely uncalled for, however its not often that you see someone go to great lengths to correct their mistakes and you have my respect for that.

prolly be a better idea if the only races discussed on here pertained to the track, huh? :nice:

brian

yeah, i know that now, i really didnt mean for it to blow up like this, i really didnt mean that much harm by it, im just waiting to see what jstang says. i pmed him and aplogy. so if he can forgive me than i think we can all move on.

but yeah i was hoping everyone woudl respect all the effort im putting into correctin my wrongs, i had to get a whole new email, just to get a new username for stangnet.then i was able to write the apology.

i was always taught , that it takes a bigger man to admit when hes wrong, and to apologize for it, then to just deny that ur wrong.

if i had the money i would , dman, only so u could put some more chrom under that hood, starting to look like mansonoz under there. lol. i likey, im trying to get all my moneys so i can paypal ponypower89, the money for the heads.

shallowreef said:
Who is this again? why isn't he mentioning his old user name. If he is trying to be a man why doesn't he say who he is?

HMMM THINK ABOUT IT REAL HARD WITH YOUR BRAIN..............:mad: HE IS THE GUY WHO GOT BANNED FOR STICKING UP FOR THE YOUNGER KID WHEN YOU WERE BUSTING ME FOR THE VIDEOS I POSTED FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT :mad: ITS ****** BS THAT YOU BUST MY ASS FOR IT. I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO POST SOME VIDEOS OF YOUR CAR AND GET INTERNET RAPPED BECASUE THE ****** SUCK

YOUR THE TOOL

AND TO WHOEVER DID BAN HIM PLEASE DO PM I WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT IT. BECAUSE ALL HE WAS DOING WAS STICKING UP FOR ME THE YOUNGER GUY BECAUSE HE KNOWS HOW IT FEELS I BET BECASE I BET YOU BUSTED HIS *** FOR THE SAME THING.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: .:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

actually they banned him for the whole "come into this thread if you like guys"
but u know all the same I guess lol

U definatelyget my respect, and welcome back, maybe we can talk Tim into lettingu have ur old name back.

yeah i hope so that would be great. and i kno the mods were just doing their jobs, but i didnt think that thread was that bad. i thought u guys would have laughed ur asses off and thought it was funny, sorry

blackn20lx said:
if i had the money i would , dman, only so u could put some more chrom under that hood, starting to look like mansonoz under there. lol. i likey, im trying to get all my moneys so i can paypal ponypower89, the money for the heads.

It's not as easy as it looks :p

i know, i went on ur website , and i couldtn believe all the work u have into that beast, i dont know if i could drive it, i would dread the cleaning after wards. lol, as much as i love to have an engine bay like that, i thnk im gonna go with the black and silver look. i cant find the pic. but it was in the engine painting thread al il while ago.

im gonna powdercoat the upper black, aluminum heads, black black, and go with that theme.

DMAN - you're almost there anyway! Do anything to it lately?

You know what looks REAL cool and easy to keep clean? Black crinkle powdercoat. Not like the spray can stuff at all, but an actual coating with a wrinkled look as the base. A friend in my club did this on his valve covers & lower intake, and had his Bullitt upper (yea, a modular car) chromed to contrast it. Holy **** does it look GREAT! :jaw:

It's not as bad as you'd expect as far as the engine getting dirty when you drive it. Unless you splash a puddle, I'd imagine. Then again, I don't drive it every day anymore so that's gotta help.

Operation "Greystorm..:)" begins in sept of 07...the car will be completely unrecognizable, of course little more custom, and very different. I'm excited to begin but patiently enjoying it now. Bye the way Dave, bay looks AWESOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.