My Capri is a poser...

• Sponsors (?)

I personally like the Mustang better than the Capri. But I get what you're saying about wanting your Capri to "represent". Or as I would put it, being itself. :) I think that the Saleen air dam would be cool with it having wide fenders already. Good luck with the swap!

The next best thing to finding an RS front clip is just to find any Capri nose and then get that aftermarket valance that looks almost the same.

I don't recall the exact spelling of the guy's name but he's got one of the nicer Pacecars on here and he has the valance i'm talking about, and unless you know what you're looking for you can't really tell the difference.

Finding a plain Capri nose is a LOT easier than finding the RS nose so if you'll pony up the cash for the lower valance you could have it a lot easier/quicker.

I personally like the Mustang better than the Capri. But I get what you're saying about wanting your Capri to "represent". Or as I would put it, being itself. :) I think that the Saleen air dam would be cool with it having wide fenders already. Good luck with the swap!
Thank you. :)
9b0The next best thing to finding an RS front clip is just to find any Capri nose and then get that aftermarket valance that looks almost the same.9/b]

I don't recall the exact spelling of the guy's name but he's got one of the nicer Pacecars on here and he has the valance i'm talking about, and unless you know what you're looking for you can't really tell the difference.

Finding a plain Capri nose is a LOT easier than finding the RS nose so if you'll pony up the cash for the lower valance you could have it a lot easier/quicker.
Great idea. :nice:

This guy, right?
http://forums.stangnet.com/7612338-post15.html

everytime i hear the word capri, or see one i think of mine. heres the only pic i have of it. ill get more eventually since i sold it back to my uncle.
capri.jpg

Too bad youre in AZ. I have a friend with an 80 Capri for sale. $300. Nice and straight too. 4 cyl car, but never wrecked. He actually has a box of ASC Capri parts also. Front air dams, rear spoilers, etc. He drives a turboed 86 Capri too.