My car is dyno tuned....Wow, check out the results...

Agree, don't touch it. Just enjoy the car now, I knew you would be close to the 440rwhp mark. Wasn't too far off, hehe. Sure blows your 400hp at the crank hope away huh?

Yes, you were right on the money....
I wasn't sure how well the heads were going to work out, as alot of people don't think they flow real well, but I am happy....

The intercooler and pulley is more of a fun thought....I can't see how I would be able to use the extra power on the street anyway....

Yes, I am going to enjoy it for awhile.... It is raining today so it hasn't been out of the garage today.

I am thinking I am going to need some upgrades sooner or later in other areas before I start thinking about more power.....it will be interesting to see how long the King Cobra clutch lasts.....

If I just added the Vortech Power Cooler and didn't do a pulley swap, would that give me the same power just less boost due to the cooler air? I assume less boost due to having to push the air through the cooler.

Just trying to make it safer.....
Prollyt break even or gain a few hp. The cooler will drop the temp so much that you will see a nice gain from it. Its also pretty effecient so you shouldnt see more then 1psi drop[
Def. safer for the car though