My dream has come true....

• Sponsors (?)

sorta what I did, but not this far. Bought a car with a blower on it, buddy owned the car, knew the tuner well, knew the car well. But I have taken the car so much further then my buddy would have. And spent so much more.

Fig someone would find it sooner or later ha. Car is sold already. Already talked to him about ending the auction, but he is letting it run out. He doesnt want to end it early because he is worried about neg. affects on his account which I told him there would be none. Already have the written agreement and he has cash already. Picking the car up on Monday:nice: And thanks everyone. It will get to the dyno as soon as possible, till then its no boost. I want to assure the tune is good. And yes, from the Auction, I got the car for $12,000. :flag:

Congarts. :nice:

Thanks Everyone. And yes, I also perfer to do all my own work, but when I found the car, there is no way I coulda got a low milage car AND done all that work for that price. It is going to save me lots of money and time down the road. Plus I look at it this way....now that all that is done, I have time to save for a shortblock, some trickflow heads when they come out, set of blower cams, and some more fuel and boost!

Thanks Everyone. And yes, I also perfer to do all my own work, but when I found the car, there is no way I coulda got a low milage car AND done all that work for that price. It is going to save me lots of money and time down the road. Plus I look at it this way....now that all that is done, I have time to save for a shortblock, some trickflow heads when they come out, set of blower cams, and some more fuel and boost!

Not knocking you, I would buy that deal also. Me and my pops always worked on my car for fun, and now that he is passed away I could never get rid of my stang. Its my mission to get where we wanted to go.

Not knocking you, I would buy that deal also. Me and my pops always worked on my car for fun, and now that he is passed away I could never get rid of my stang. Its my mission to get where we wanted to go.

Thats awesome man!!!! I wish you the best! I have sold several of my old mustangs and I think about a couple of them. So I told my wife, this has to be the one! :nice:

I'll bet it rode like a dream. I would have been smiling like a fat kid with a sack of prized candy the whole ride:D

Yep I was!!!!! The wife asked me to run to get something to eat for dinner quick and she asked what I was taking.......:rlaugh: the car of course! I was a little mad at the drive through for them being so slow, but sitting listen to the blower whine for 5 min and the dumps thump was great :lol:

And I had that big GRIN on my face when I did a quick 2nd-3rd gear pull.....spun 2nd.....spun half 3rd and when it finally hooked in 3rd it was a split second till the shift light came on and I shut it down....HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOST FTMFW!!!!!:flag:

9:45am Tuesday Morning.....camera batterys are charging...as soon as they are done and I clean the car off, pics will be put up!:D Im still shaking from driving the car, it scares me ha

LOL I know exactly how you feel! I was doing the same thing when I was driving back after having my GT tuned with the TTs. I was nervous to hit it in 3rd because I didnt know what it was going to do :D That was one great trip back :)