My Dream Stang come true!

thunderstruck

Jun 16, 2006
You all have been great help in getting this car. At one time a few of you went to local dealerships and took pics of prices for me!

I finally got the means to get one. I traded my old/wifes stang in for her and here she is.

My old baby first
View attachment 383378

Mustang5.jpg

And now my Dream car!!

View attachment 383380

View attachment 383381

View attachment 383382

View attachment 383383

And a few lill vids, heh
View attachment 383384

View attachment 383385

I made these 2 vids b/c i wanted to hear my exhaust. My wife is scared to drive the car so this was the next best thing. I was thinking of getting rid of the ROUSH exhaust and going with flowmaster American thunder's. But after hearing the vid they don't sound too bad. What do you fellow stang owners think???

• Sponsors (?)

nice car i have an 06 in red check out the my garage link under my name . according to the roush production numbers for 06 my car is 1 of 1 .stage 1 , tourch red ,coupe,manual ,red interior . i was pleasantly suprized when i found this out . anyway why does it say gt on the back of yours mine says stage 1 on the fake rear gas lid .well good luck with the car and check out my pics .

The one I have is considered a sport. It has everything the stage one has except for the seats.

All the goodies, and Jack signed it a few places.

I think i'm about to order a Roush cold air intake and underdrive pulleys. I just wonder if their worth it for a few more hp. Guess well find out! :nice:

I like it except:

Wheels, what size are those? Look like 18's, I'd go 20's Foose wheels

spoiler is terrible

Hood scoop is horrible

The silver horse louvers are much better

Don't like the decal on windshield, my brother's saleen's decals would come off after a few years. Eventually you'd just take them off.

I like it except:

spoiler is terrible

Hood scoop is horrible

Don't like the decal on windshield
, my brother's saleen's decals would come off after a few years. Eventually you'd just take them off.

Wouldn't it be much easier AND nicer to say you don't care for the Roush Stang and leave it at that?:shrug: It's not like he got a GT and styled it after the Roush...he bought the real thing and on top of it, it is HIS dream car! I wish I could afford my dream car...:D

V. Barbarino
I like it except:

spoiler is terrible

Hood scoop is horrible

Don't like the decal on windshield, my brother's saleen's decals would come off after a few years. Eventually you'd just take them off.

I love everything on this car.

The reason Ford and other organizations make (and hang on for this one) MORE then one type of mustang is because different people like different things. If you don't like my car that is understandable to each his own. You don't have to like it because I do.

kooldawg6
Quote:
Originally Posted by V. Barbarino View Post
I like it except:

spoiler is terrible

Hood scoop is horrible

Wouldn't it be much easier AND nicer to say you don't care for the Roush Stang and leave it at that? It's not like he got a GT and styled it after the Roush...he bought the real thing and on top of it, it is HIS dream car! I wish I could afford my dream car...

Thanks kooldawg6 for stating that before I had a chance too.

The wheels are 20" Roush wheels that came with the car. I'm not a big wheel guy but I think they look fine on the car. Its my first car ever with low profile tires it. I'm scared to smoke them because I think they may just complete disintegrate.

I believe I got a great deal on the car. I bought it used with about 2k miles on it for about the same price as a new mustang GT.

Myponyisred
Where are you at in Alabama?

I had lived in Enterprise, AL. But have moved and changed jobs and I am currently living in Crestview, FL. Now to find my closest Roush dealership so I can can get some HP mods to my baby! :D