My DYNO #s are in!

You are really in the minority here because so many people have had the exact opposite experience with James and RWTD.

Did you use his forums in your effort to contact him? That is the preferred method due to the high volume of calls made to RWTD. You see James spends the day out on the dyno tuning so it's difficult for him to personally answer the phone every time it rings. He would never get anything done as you can imagine. If you'd like I can contact James personally and have him address any issues you may still have? I know for a fact he and his partner Ed are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction.

U.M.

The Forum was the only means of contact we had other than the initial time we spoke on the phone when he ran my credit card through. After that, i went home & registered & he sent my tune a week or so later. I then put my car on a dyno about a month later & saw that my car did gain power, but that my AFR was too lean. I emailed him back telling him about the numbers & the AFR, & he replied back saying "great numbers" yada yada, but when I asked for my retune, I never recieved a retune, or let alone even a reply even though I sent him about 3-4 more messages. I dont even think he even checked them because the amount that the thread was veiwed never even changed....

Oh well, i have a custom dyno tune now, so i no longer need the RWTD tune, but i appreciate you offering to contact james. Im sure he has satisfied alot of customers, but I was just putting this out there so that people would know what they were getting themselves into when ordering a mailorder tune from RWTD. Im not the only person who has had this issue with RWTD, search mach1registry.com, or svtperformance.com, & you will find a bunch of people complaining about how slow RWTD's customer service is when it comes to mailorder tunes....

• Sponsors (?)

Little update...I MAY be getting my TT stang back as well. Looks like ill be able to buy it back from my buddy here in about 6 months when I pay this cobra off. Nothing close to final yet but looks like that may happen as he doesnt want to even pay the sales tax to get the title transfered...just lost interest and wants to build up a fox. Atleast for now.

WOOT!

Figured you guys would like that bit of news. Car will continue towards its goal of 600RWHP on the stock motor IF I get it back. Ill put the Turbo cams in it and see what she will bust out....see if I cant keep up with these built motor guys like saleenGT2001, Gary, and Adrenln. :D