My little bro!!!!!!!

Guero

Oct 11, 2005
He ran out the gouse today arounf 3, he small talking back to my mom, and my mom said she wasn't going to buy him whatever it is he wants so he got pissed and left. i was at work and my mom didn't see him leave, 3 hrs later my other bro girls calls me and tells me what the hell my bro is doing on 48 th st and sourthern,and we live at 7st and baseline. so i take off. And so did my mom. she finds him and calls me so i go home. i get home 1st. and when he got here i slaped the living ***** out of him. he says nothing and wlks to his room and im going crazy yelling at him. Hes only 13 and its the first time he did it. Dam i cant wait till my dad gets here. he really gonna spank him. I felt bad for my mom she's all crying. oh yeah we even called the cops.

• Sponsors (?)

did he hit your mom or anything? or just kinda ran away for a few hours?

if he just kinda took off i think most kids that age get pissed off and try to do the same thing atleast once before they learn

:rlaugh: :rlaugh:

lol sorry I know it isn't funny to you, but I find that really funny. He's 13, that's def. not a kid anymore, he should know better.

I remember when I was around 5 years old and I got mad at my folks, I took my backpack stuffed it with one bottle of Yoohoo, left and walked off onto the sidewalk. I looked back at the house to find my folks laughing their asses off.

i was laughing when my mom told me, but then when she was crying i got pissed me off. whitestallion i remeber around the same age, doing something similar. my parents said they would spank me if i ever did it again, so i never did. but i was 5 or 6. i didn't know what i was doing. but 13. urban96 no he didn't he knows better and if he did he knows he better get ready for me to kick his ass. my dad just spanked him, he is pissed at him. he is like you think your a man and boom spanks him. he made sit in the living room. he think hes all tuff. my dad spanked him good, just what he needs he never gets spanked. in my day i always got spanked i was really a smart ass to my mom. and im thankful too cuz god knows how i would of turned out to be.

CManT1914 said:
:rlaugh: :lol: ROFLMFAO!!! That's freaking hilarious!

How far do you think he'll get honey?
Oh... let's just wait and see, hahaha!!

Hey Guero, sounds like your little bro needs a good butt whooping!
he got a good better than good butt whipping. i was so happy. cuz im so close to punching the ***** out of him everyday. and i slapped him good to today

Guero said:
he got a good better than good butt whipping. i was so happy. cuz im so close to punching the ***** out of him everyday. and i slapped him good to today

There ya go. Anytime he gets outta line, just BAM! smack him around and remind him of where he falls on the social and familial food chain.

Aren't you from Texas? We can get away with crap like that down here, lol.

damn...sucks Make sure you brothers sees and hears what HE is making MOM do, cry, freak out, ect, glad things are ok though.

"when I was a little $!ht" I grew up in the sticks I could not see my neighbor in the fall with bare trees:D . I rode my quad (that I got when I was 6-7) to buddies houses or rode my 10spd would talk to meet up at the 1/2 way point on the 10spd as it was like a 5-8min bike ride....Running away was like going to my friends house:rlaugh: .

hell by the time I was 16 if my parents didnt see or hear from me for 2weeks THEN they started to worry. Ahh the tails of a mis-spent youth....:rlaugh:

Then agian if I said "I am going to run away" they would say to were the back woods and go camping for a bit or what and laugh

WhiteStallionGT said:
:rlaugh: :rlaugh:

lol sorry I know it isn't funny to you, but I find that really funny. He's 13, that's def. not a kid anymore, he should know better.

I remember when I was around 5 years old and I got mad at my folks, I took my backpack stuffed it with one bottle of Yoohoo, left and walked off onto the sidewalk. I looked back at the house to find my folks laughing their asses off.

LOL bet they were thinking It worked thank god we thought he would never leave

MysteryMachine said:
LOL bet they were thinking It worked thank god we thought he would never leave

yeah, we do the same thing to my 9yr old brother... he always storms off and says "im running away!" and leaves....

so me and my dad will buy into it and say "nooooo jay.....come back please..." but we can never keep str8 faces, thats when he gets even madder...

lol, ah, we **** with him way too much, but he's cool

blksn955.o said:
damn...sucks Make sure you brothers sees and hears what HE is making MOM do, cry, freak out, ect, glad things are ok though.
he knows hes on the bottom hes the smallest. hes a wussy. every time he acts likes hes gonna hit me i stand up and he trows himself to the froor.all i do is stand up, but he knows im pissed thats why.