My LS1 Notch Project (DUW)

• Sponsors (?)

For some reason I feel the need to explain myself so here it goes...

NEVER... I mean NEVER take anything I say seriously :D

I wouldn't take the time out of my night to post here if ticked everyone off- NVIDIA you cool!!!

Everything gets sacrificed in the name of comedy... all are game. I'm game. Where's ~FrankenStang~???

Heyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... heyaaaaaaaaaaaa....

hehehe

HoodStrype said:

I wouldn't take the time out of my night to post here if ticked everyone off- NVIDIA you cool!!!

Everything gets sacrificed in the name of comedy... all are game. I'm game. Where's ~FrankenStang~???

hehehe

Care to clarify?

Are you saying that you were just joking around? Or that you were just saying those things to piss people off? I don't really understand what you're trying to say.

By the way, thanks for calling me an idiot when I made no such mention to you. :nice:

I was talking about the attitude of the thread as a whole, and I don't seen anywhere in my post where I mentioned someone specific? Actually, the only person I quoted wasn't you, so what's with the personal attack? I actually never even had a problem with you... so chill out.

Numbles, still waiting for a video man - get'er up ASAP. :SNSign:

Nvidia said:
Care to clarify?

Are you saying that you were just joking around? Or that you were just saying those things to piss people off? I don't really understand what you're trying to say.

By the way, thanks for calling me an idiot when I made no such mention to you. :nice:

I was kidding yeesh :shrug: :p

Dohc32vMarkVIII said:
Christ that car sounds like it seriously hauls, and it will only get faster. Good work, and get some more pics!

And goddamn can some of you really **** up a cool thread. Go troll somewhere else.

ya sure thing buddy :rolleyes: when ya get a lil more than a year under your belt your allowed to state such accusations.. till then shut your pie hole lol

Had a couple new pics to add for the people interested. Had time to clean up the engine. So far ive logged 2000 miles and not problems yet. Ive raced a couple vettes on the highway and each time have pulled by 2 or more depending on the start. Hopefully Ill have some track video's soon.

So far the car gets 15/18 mpg on city and highway. I have no o2's hooked up yet. And Need to move that filter to the fender. Hopefully those with an ud pully and maybe a 3.73 will net better mpg results.

71322.jpg

71323.jpg

71324.jpg

Not too shabby....still not my taste but here's my tip....for that intake, screw the fender....get yourself either a Mach 1 hood or better yet, an SVO hood (since the scoop kinda looks Camaroish anyways) and fab up a ram air breather that'll flush up to the hood...that would be sweet.

The intake idea is good but it would probably have to be one of those heat extractor styles like the 96 saleens or the carbor fiber ones on ebay. Other than that I dont see getting it to hook up without going back over the top of the intake to get it to work with the svo.

I have had my chance to run into a few vettes on the highway. No maro's yet but the vetts were very very surprised at getting beat by my stock 5.0 looking mustang. Although that dr gas x-pipe screams unbelievably loud when I open it up so its not that much of a sleeper.

HoodStrype said:

hehehe

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

:stupid:

Numbles said:
Had a couple new pics to add for the people interested. Had time to clean up the engine. So far ive logged 2000 miles and not problems yet. Ive raced a couple vettes on the highway and each time have pulled by 2 or more depending on the start. Hopefully Ill have some track video's soon.

So far the car gets 15/18 mpg on city and highway. I have no o2's hooked up yet. And Need to move that filter to the fender. Hopefully those with an ud pully and maybe a 3.73 will net better mpg results.

As other users have stated, maybe try the Cervini functional ram air hoods. I had one, and the airduct went over to where the airbox used to be. Maybe you could flip the filter around and maybe fab the old airbox up.

I'd hook some O2s up, I get 28MPG on the highway and low 20s in the city. Seems like you should be able to get that.