My New Mustang!!

• Sponsors (?)

5418%20Towelettes-200x200.jpg

ANY BODY ELSE NEED SOME??

i need them, but the ones i need say TROJAN on it!

:rlaugh: Was I unconscious?

Partially. See, your girlfriend was so upset that you and i showed up at the bar together, that she figured that instead of getting upset, she was going to get even. Remember when i was gone in the bathroom for 10 minutes??? well, her and i were in there making a deal. She gave me some roofies, and her video camera. She told me to get everything on tape and that her and i would split the profit.

I had no prior knowledge of what was going to happen with the car. It wasnt my fault you screamed "OH MY GOD THAT WAS THE BEST EVER" when she was in range to hear it.

Drink my bath water? My boyfriend in high school used to say that.:puke:

Thanks for the sympathy on the Mustang :( I am getting it fixed. She is my girl

no problem....there is nothing worse than seeing a hot fox like that go up in smoke!:nonono: Thats why i have a fire extinguisher mounted the roll cage in my fox........that, and the fact that i rewired the the car myself and i dont trust my own wire work haha

Partially. See, your girlfriend was so upset that you and i showed up at the bar together, that she figured that instead of getting upset, she was going to get even. Remember when i was gone in the bathroom for 10 minutes??? well, her and i were in there making a deal. She gave me some roofies, and her video camera. She told me to get everything on tape and that her and i would split the profit.

I had no prior knowledge of what was going to happen with the car. It wasnt my fault you screamed "OH MY GOD THAT WAS THE BEST EVER" when she was in range to hear it.

:scratch:

was this a wet dream or did you wake up with a case of morning wood blue balls?:D

was this a wet dream or did you wake up with a case of morning wood blue balls?:D

Question: Say a bunch of us went camping. we all got drunk, and passed out. the next morning, you wake up, underwear around your ankles and your bunghole was hurting... noone else is around. would you say anything to anyone?

By the way, i need a females opinion on a moral dilemma im having.. go down to post 10,030 and tell me what ya think i should do.. http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=662624&page=402

For some reason, I am the advice lady on my other board :nonono:

Don't get involved. Just tell her that you don't feel comfortable with what she is doing and you and your wife REFUSE to be any part of it (even though it is mildly amusing). That way if her hubby finds out and confronts you, you can tell him what you told her.