My New Mustang!!

• Sponsors (?)

I already found a guy that does car restoration to fix it. Also, I can't lie about the damage. They are sending their owe investigator to look at the car Monday.

Well, hopefully you get what you deserve out of it... which to me looks like everything from that pristine black dashboard forward. and one thing i learned.. when its time to fix something, you might as well upgrade it. :nice:

This is what the guy I bought it from did to the car within the last six months:
88' GT with mass air.
DRIVETRAIN:
Engine, Trans, Rearend all with less than 30,000 mi
Superior axles
FRPP control arms
new racers choice shifter
all new shocks
new brakes $ rotors
new fornt sway bar links and bushings
aluminum drive staft
new clutch with motor and trans
new starter, water pump, alt.
chrome valve covers
FRPP header
new h-pipe and dynomax cat-back
new radiator, fan & clutch
new heater & radiator hoses
FRPP balencer
underdrive pulleys
new CAI

EXTERIOR:
fresh paint
new head lights
center line wheels
90% cooper zeons 225/245
3" cowl hood
new emblems

INTERIOR:
power windows
power door locks
cc & tw
new cd player w/remote
monster tach
amp gage
oil presure gage
new carpet
subs

yea homeland security would have your a** on that one. the way things are today at airports its nuts. i got searched 3 times cause i got a rod in my upper thigh. NOT COOL.

p.s.-the race is on buddy!!:mad:

Well i already have my ticket boked for the 7th till the 12th... what you got?

FarBeyondDriven- SOO.. you are gonna be flying to ohio that means you car/black interior is gonna be left all alone... so where ya from buddy? haha j/k

lol... Im from Ohio, but im living in Louisiana right now. If it was up to the spouse, she would push the car out of the garage and tell you to take the whole damn thing.. lets just say shes kinda pissed about it taking up the whole 2 car garage with all of my parts everywhere, and her not being able to park in the garage. :p

This is what the guy I bought it from did to the car within the last six months:
88' GT with mass air.
DRIVETRAIN:
Engine, Trans, Rearend all with less than 30,000 mi
Superior axles
FRPP control arms
new racers choice shifter
all new shocks
new brakes $ rotors
new fornt sway bar links and bushings
aluminum drive staft
new clutch with motor and trans
new starter, water pump, alt.
chrome valve covers
FRPP header
new h-pipe and dynomax cat-back
new radiator, fan & clutch
new heater & radiator hoses
FRPP balencer
underdrive pulleys
new CAI

EXTERIOR:
fresh paint
new head lights
center line wheels
90% cooper zeons 225/245
3" cowl hood
new emblems

INTERIOR:
power windows
power door locks
cc & tw
new cd player w/remote
monster tach
amp gage
oil presure gage
new carpet
subs

Oh yeah, and my pic is in my profile. Jeesh guys, that is the first place you look.

i dont see it :dunno: and im really sorry to hear about the car, having just finished up the complete drivetrain build up on my car i think i would most likely cry if that happened...A) because my car would be messed up and B) it would most likely be my fault since i did all the work lol:bang:

what i have

i dont see a picture of you on your profile either just a name SHELLY i guess thats apretty good give away though.

Well i already have my ticket boked for the 7th till the 12th... what you got?

a 1989 gt and nothing but free time on my hands. map quest says its 11 hours to cincinnati so that puts me there..ummm..6-7 days before your plane even thinks about leaving.

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...1z=31792&2pn=&2a=&2c=cincinnati&2s=oh&2z=&r=f