My next project , a 428 build!

A little peak in the motor side of my old Coors roll up door trailer . Lots of motors to build ,we have a few 4 bolt main 351 clevelands ,a coupe of 302 s ,a few 390 GTs . Buckets of rods ,motor mounts ,bell housings and piles of stainless trim . I need to go through it some day to see what's burried in there . That's only one side ,the other side is packed full of interior and a lo
20260928_094423.webp
t of exterior mustang parts !
20260928_094217.webp
20260928_094238.webp
20260928_094242.webp
20260928_094412.webp
20260928_094417.webp

Don't happen to have any II parts in that stash, do ya? We have a new guy who's swapping a 302 into a newly acquired II looking for a block plate, flex plate, and a torque converter.
 
Digging through may exhaust manifold pile and guess what I find? FE headers! Don't have a clue where they came from but it seem like many years ago someone gave me these and told me that were F100 headers . They are very solid and heavy and will be perfect for my start up stand while I wait for my stainless headers . I will give them a good blasting and hit them with some high heat black .
20260930_091823.webp
 
They appear to be headman headers for 67 72 F 100 ,the new ones are ball and socket but the older version was still a flange . $370. ,figure probably around 400 by the time they were shipped. These can't have been on very long ,they still have black paint in places . Just wish I could remember where I got them!
Screenshot_20260930_151132_Samsung Browser.webp