My Show Quality Mailbox LOL (PICS)

• Sponsors (?)

yea, thats the one that fell off my car super bowl sunday, that dent is from hitting a civic going 70 an the wheel was going around 65 - 70. I was able to save the tire tho???????????? lol thanks for the comments guys.

HoodStrype said:
Nice-
If I had a mailbox that pretty i would use it as a lunchbox and carry it everywhere I went yep that's what i'd do :)
next up is painting an old metal lunchbox...thanks for the idea! now i have to hit up ebay to see what i can find!

bigcat said:
next up is painting an old metal lunchbox...thanks for the idea! now i have to hit up ebay to see what i can find!

I gave an official "The Nightmare Before Christmas" lunchbox to a good friend :(

I should have kept it... I love zero. Got it at the famous "Unclaimed Baggage"

bigcat said:
where did you buy the mail box from (before it was painted)?

I got it from Lowes, it was the medium sized, 17 dollar model.

I also lubed the door hinges for better mail flow too, so hopefully it does pretty good, my friend is gonna put it on a chassis dyno in his Dyno Theories Class on monday, Im hoping for around 14 newspower. I cant wait for the good news (no pun intended):lol:

MAC'n89Blckstng said:
I also lubed the door hinges for better mail flow too, so hopefully it does pretty good, my friend is gonna put it on a chassis dyno in his Dyno Theories Class on monday, Im hoping for around 14 newspower. I cant wait for the good news (no pun intended):lol:
:lol: