My updated Mustang pics... *DUW*

bamaster

Jul 30, 2001
Houston, TX
A while back I ordered some Roush louvers and a Xenon ducktail spoiler. Finally got them painted and installed them today.

I love the louvers, but the spoiler ain't grown on me yet. I'll give it some time before I decide to swap to the Roush spoiler instead.

Whatchu think?

spoilerlouver1.jpg

spoilerlouver2.jpg

spoilerlouver3.jpg

spoilerlouver4.jpg

spoilerlouver5.jpg

spoilerlouver6.jpg

Attachments

• spoilerlouver4.jpg
    spoilerlouver4.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 56
  • spoilerlouver3.jpg
    spoilerlouver3.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 55
  • spoilerlouver2.jpg
    spoilerlouver2.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 70
  • spoilerlouver1.jpg
    spoilerlouver1.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 67
  • spoilerlouver5.jpg
    spoilerlouver5.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 69
  • spoilerlouver6.jpg
    spoilerlouver6.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Sponsors (?)

Keep the Xenon, I have it too and love it. I looked at every spoiler on the market that covered the factory holes and like the xenon the best by far.

I don't care for the roush spoiler much. Get a CDC chin spoiler instead and your car will look perfect.:nice:

Wing looks awesome! Do you have to fill the factory spoiler holes with that???

No, this spoiler covers the holes. I didn't plug them.

Keep the Xenon, I have it too and love it. I looked at every spoiler on the market that covered the factory holes and like the xenon the best by far.

I don't care for the roush spoiler much. Get a CDC chin spoiler instead and your car will look perfect.:nice:

Funny... I also have Steeda Ultralites springs and a Pro Chamber, although mine is catted.

I've been looking at the Xenon Aggressive front fascia

XN12131_xenon.jpg

But most likely I'll go with the Street Scenes front fascia

478-950-70748-lg.jpg

Have some good pics of your car with the chin spoiler?

Looks sexy:nice: now buy some new rims, those look like GTO rims:rlaugh:

I haven't bought my wheels yet. It's a tossup between the Billet Specialties GTX01 and the American Racing Razor (most likely chrome, but maybe the Shelby). I'm going to stick with 18's instead of 20's like so many others are doing. 20's are just too big!

No, this spoiler covers the holes. I didn't plug them.

Funny... I also have Steeda Ultralites springs and a Pro Chamber, although mine is catted.

I've been looking at the Xenon Aggressive front fascia

XN12131_xenon.jpg

But most likely I'll go with the Street Scenes front fascia

478-950-70748-lg.jpg

Have some good pics of your car with the chin spoiler?

I haven't bought my wheels yet. It's a tossup between the Billet Specialties GTX01 and the American Racing Razor (most likely chrome, but maybe the Shelby). I'm going to stick with 18's instead of 20's like so many others are doing. 20's are just too big!

I don't have any pics of the chin spoiler yet, the pic in my avatar was pre - chin spoiler, ducktail spoiler, and springs. I just had the springs installed less than 3 weeks ago and i'm going to get some pics up real soon. I love how the car is looking now with the steeda ultralites. :nice:

Oh, and those are nice looking front fascias. Anything that lowers the front facia is a winner, it should have been that way from the factory. A chin spoiler is just a cheaper way of doing it, but if you have the spare cash I say go for it.

I personally don't like the spoiler that much, but thast's just me. It really matters what you think. I specifically got my GT without a wing, just because I like the clean look without one. But again, that's just me.

I do like the rear window louvers though.... I've been eyeing a few brands since I bought the car, and I think those look pretty nice. I personally really like the louvers that replace the rear windows and fit flush with the body (although I can't remember who makes them now).

The louvers do provide some visibility which has proven quite useful to me.
Someone said they don't like your rims. I love them. If you want to get rid of them, I'll gladly take them off your hands.

Hey Heavy, don't mean to hijack here but my bro-in-law filmed your car on Thanksgiving day. I remember seeing the video and recognized your plates. He said you lit them up. Very nice man.....love the stripes as well.

Hey Heavy, don't mean to hijack here but my bro-in-law filmed your car on Thanksgiving day. I remember seeing the video and recognized your plates. He said you lit them up. Very nice man.....love the stripes as well.

Thanks man...
I think I remember that...was he in a truck on route 59...???

Is there anyway i can get a copy of that video?

i personally like the Xenon rear spoiler...but i was told by Xenon that it wouldn't cover the factory holes, guess they were wrong...can someone tell me how it mounts? is it just double sided tape or does it have screws too? my wife wants this one for her 06, but she don't want me to drill anymore holes in the car than what it came with...thanks