Interior and Upholstery Mystery shift knob

sav22rem22

Feb 6, 2020
North Carolina
So I accidentally posted this same thing in the wrong forum probably around a year ago (oops) anyway as stated in that thread my first fox body was stolen and wrecked and then sold all before I was even old enough to drive but shortly before all of that happened I managed to get a picture of this shift knob. I can’t find one like it no matter where I look. I know what the handle and bezel combo is but I’m not sure what the shift knob is
F3879798-1408-4C87-AF45-AEB2446362AC.jpeg

Any help would be greatly appreciated

• Sponsors (?)

I looked around online for a long time for you but couldn’t find an exact match. The closest I found was a hurst 4 speed. Same looking as yours though so perhaps it’s made by Hurst?

Attachments

• 88E2440F-88F0-4E04-9FEA-9DB3817497E2.png
    88E2440F-88F0-4E04-9FEA-9DB3817497E2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 66
I looked around online for a long time for you but couldn’t find an exact match. The closest I found was a hurst 4 speed. Same looking as yours though so perhaps it’s made by Hurst?
That’s what I’m thinking. It is a hurst shift handle and bezel kit but their kit comes with a different shift knob. My only guess is that the kit came with a different knob back then. This car was built in the early 2000s so I guess that’s a possibility

That’s what I’m thinking. It is a hurst shift handle and bezel kit but their kit comes with a different shift knob. My only guess is that the kit came with a different knob back then. This car was built in the early 2000s so I guess that’s a possibility
Very likely but I would think although it’s 2 decades old that at least 1 would pop up on eBay or a photo of one, etc.... I’m pretty decent at finding things and struck out with this one other than finding the hurst 4 speed. Same design and the graphics appear to be the same as well so I’d bet that’s who made it especially that the other parts are also Hurst.
I will keep my eyes open for ya. Nothing like a good treasure hunt. Lol

Very likely but I would think although it’s 2 decades old that at least 1 would pop up on eBay or a photo of one, etc.... I’m pretty decent at finding things and struck out with this one other than finding the hurst 4 speed. Same design and the graphics appear to be the same as well so I’d bet that’s who made it especially that the other parts are also Hurst.
I will keep my eyes open for ya. Nothing like a good treasure hunt. Lol
Yeah I thought the same. I haven’t seen a single picture of it other than the 4 speed one. And yeah haha I appreciate you looking out for one. I’m going to do a little more digging with hurst and see if one turns up