Need a good set of tires around $600-$700

slow3gt

Nov 30, 2005
nashville tn
I need a set of tires for my 03 gt. I really want bf goodrich kdws but for a set of275's itll be near $900. I want tires that hook up great off the line. But i dont want drag radials or anything i put abou 7k a year on my car so i want something that will last a few years. I have falken ze512's now and they are ok but never has performed like i wanted them to. Want is a good set for about $600-$700 that will perform well?

thanks for any help

• Sponsors (?)

First off, what size? Secondly, run the BFG KDW's out back and some regular BFG G-Sports up front or something. Those tires HOOK like crazy and have lasted me awhile and are still at about 50% or so. Probably get a good 20-22k out of the back with no rotation and a few trips to the track.

I have Yokohave AVS ES100's on my car and they have great traction in both wet and dry. The cornering feel is great and they have good off-the-line traction. Mine were only $100 a piece tho, stock size tires FTW. But these tires are on the cheap side so they shouldn't cost much for you either.