Need a measurement....

allcarfan

The Answer Man
Founding Member
Apr 8, 2001
2,458
1
56
North Atlanta
I have a 66 mustang with a C4 and a 9" out of a 69 mustang. Any idea what length driveshaft I would need? I cant measure right now because the trans is out of the car and the car is 200 miles away.
 
You really need to install the engine/tranny in your car and take your own measurements. There are so many varialbes that you are bound to get in trouble if you use someone elses measurements to have a driveshaft made.

What kind of rearend do you have? Which yoke (long/short if a 9") does it have. There might even be dfferent yoke longths for the 8" also but I really do not know that off the top of my head.

I would measure for you but I have moved my engine back 1/2" and I have a 9" rearend with a long yoke in there right now so you probably don't want my measurements.