Fox Need advise 93 5.0 convertible prodject

There are lots of questions to ask before any usable advice is provided. What's the budget? Are you looking for stock improvements or aftermarket? You already said it will be a daily driver so one can assume that reliability is a priority. I have a 98 Conv. and it has been my daily since new. My first priority was sub-frame connectors. Then as time progressed I added improved parts from newer models like '04 front calipers and rotors. A quick ratio Flaming River rack, KYB struts and shocks. Then, and only then, did I turn to adding power. A larger throttle body and plenum. Larger injectors, etc. But, as I stated, first and most important is to set your parameters and expectation. And make sure they're obtainable. Otherwise it will be the never-ending project.

• Sponsors (?)

There are lots of questions to ask before any usable advice is provided. What's the budget? Are you looking for stock improvements or aftermarket? You already said it will be a daily driver so one can assume that reliability is a priority. I have a 98 Conv. and it has been my daily since new. My first priority was sub-frame connectors. Then as time progressed I added improved parts from newer models like '04 front calipers and rotors. A quick ratio Flaming River rack, KYB struts and shocks. Then, and only then, did I turn to adding power. A larger throttle body and plenum. Larger injectors, etc. But, as I stated, first and most important is to set your parameters and expectation. And make sure they're obtainable. Otherwise it will be the never-ending project.

Budget - I don’t mind spending money on cars, but don’t want to waste it

Looking for improvement over stock it can come from the aftermarket , or it can come from newer model or better stock parts,

What I really need to know is the swaps that work and if any of the popular parts don’t perform as advertised. For Example I would not mind buying a MM K member, but would like to stick with QA1 if possible.