Fox Need advise on front suspension setup

@mob welcome back. I think I saw somewhere you're in Dallas now? Theres a North Texas Foxbody club that's really active on facebook and there's a ton of parts for sale at any one time. You may or may not know about them already, but thought Id mention it just in case.

• Sponsors (?)

@mob welcome back. I think I saw somewhere you're in Dallas now? Theres a North Texas Foxbody club that's really active on facebook and there's a ton of parts for sale at any one time. You may or may not know about them already, but thought Id mention it just in case.

Thanks! It's been a while, trying to make a slow comeback. I am in the center of Dallas, I was just thinking about finding some groups around here because I knew people and places in FL. Here I don't know anyone car related, so I will definitely join the group.

What I found depending on driving setup. I put 150lb springs in mine instead of 175lbs. This drove the spring higher on the strut to set ride height. As you can see it is above the rim lip on the 17" rim.
20150628_193321.jpg