Need Help Considering Buying A Fox

one_bad_5.0

Feb 9, 2007
New York
hey, im more of an sn95 guy but I've always liked/wanted a fox. I found a 83 gt 5 speed ttop hatch for 1600. the body's in nice condition...all it needs is a battery, tires, and a brake line. Do you think this is a good deal? What should I look out for on these older foxes, I'm not as familiar with the older foxes. Thanks!:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

****** that thing up man. 1,600 is not bad at all but you can always shoot a bit lower and see if they bite. Those things are getting harder to find every day.

I'm hopefully going to look at it this weekend. I was talking to the guy and he said that it was painted 3 yrs ago but didn't get cleared so it faded. The only major problem is peeling on the hood but thats no big deal. I love t-tops but i hear they can be a pain in the ass:shrug:...anyone that has em feel free to comment.

Check for rust around the strut towers, especially the drivers side.
The price sounds right, if it everything checks out get it.

Then convert it to an areo nose.

:hide:
I KEEL YOU!!!! :mad:
Is that a ban hammer I hear in the distance? as much as I like areo noeses, i think I'd leave it 4 eye...I've only seen one around me.
Good idea. :)
I was just joking for ol' Frankie. Foxes are getting to old to change them up anyway and that one appears to be nice and soild.
:mad:

:D