Need HELP on XE268H CAMS

I am so unsure with all the reviews on CAMS!!!! Here's my set up on 2002 GT Cobra Clone: 355 gears, D1SC Pro-Charger, Electric water pump, Typhoon intake manifold, AccuFab Throttle body, SLP long tube headers, SLP X-Pipe, Borla Catback, approx 25,600 miles, stock internal.

I just ordered StAGE 2 Comp Cams, Bee-Hive Springs, Valve spring Retainer, ADJ Cam gears, gaskets for valve cover and timing cover gasket. With the Pro-charger I have INSANE mid to high range power band and I'm looking for the lower power band to improve with the XE628H. Should I follow through with the install or is their a definite cam that would work better with my 18 year old pride and joy? Any suggestions on how to make the 268's provide low end power or other cams that will achieve the low end power I'm looking for would be Greatly appreciated. Thank you Stanglee!

• Sponsors (?)

Currently, but will have XE268H installed before the end of October.

I ordered from American Muscle:
-Comp Cams
- Bee-hive Valve springs
- Gaskets for valve cover and Timing Cover

Summit:
- Comp adj cam gears Part# PN CCA 10254
- Valve compressor tool for springs
- ARP Cam bolts 12mm
- Assembly lube
- Follower / Lash adjuster kit Part# PN TFS-52900515

I received everything except Comp cam gear not shipping until 10/12/18 and should have Timing cover gasket sooner.

I'm expecting really good results as the car sounds pretty sick already my set up on 2002 GT Cobra Clone: 355 gears, D1SC Pro-Charger, Electric water pump, Typhoon intake manifold, AccuFab Throttle body, SLP long tube headers, SLP X-Pipe, Borla Catback, approx 25,600 miles, stock internal.