Need Help With Install Of Bbk Ssi Lower Intake On My 88 Fox 302

timeball

Mar 31, 2014
Davenport, Iowa
Hi I just have a few quick questions on this install and some of this community imput on my setup. I just dropped in some aluminum gt 40x heads with some crane cam 1.7 ped mount roller rockers. i am already runing a ford racing f 303 cam. heads are on and torqued down to spec. so I just finished puttinuig together the fuel rails and injectors on the lower and ready to install it to the heads. I notcied the hardware kit that came with the intake does not have the lower mounting bolts. Should I just use the old ones with these heads? Or should I order new ones? If so what should I order.? And I also have another question regarding my the injectors. I am installing 30 lbs injectors with a 73mm cailibrated MAF will this be to much fuel for my set up? Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Hi I just have a few quick questions on this install and some of this community imput on my setup. I just dropped in some aluminum gt 40x heads with some crane cam 1.7 ped mount roller rockers. i am already runing a ford racing f 303 cam. heads are on and torqued down to spec. so I just finished puttinuig together the fuel rails and injectors on the lower and ready to install it to the heads. I notcied the hardware kit that came with the intake does not have the lower mounting bolts. Should I just use the old ones with these heads? Or should I order new ones? If so what should I order.? And I also have another question regarding my the injectors. I am installing 30 lbs injectors with a 73mm cailibrated MAF will this be to much fuel for my set up? Thanks
I bought stainless bolts and washers at Lowes for cheap. Look nice. 2.5" long? 2.25"? I forget. Search the length online or measure an old one. 5/16 x 18 threads per inch.

Reuse the bolts that you have. They will work just fine. If you have a c&l meter beware the trials and tribulations ahead lol, they are junk. The 30's will work fine with a proper meter. The BBK SSI isn't the greatest intake choice. Hence the reason it has been discontinued.