Need help with this picture Again

VibrantRedGT

"STANGNET'S PENGUIN SMACKER"
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Boca Raton, Florida
Guys, we are so close to getting this car running. The wires on this block are still wrong. Got a bunch of people who provide wiring diagrams, etc. I thank you all for that. Now I'm asking if someone can post a picture of this block. Just need to take a look at it.

IMAG0083.jpg

IMAG0061.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

The diagrams are great, but the issue is, the colors for the 92 diagram are different than the wires we have. I dont know whether it is because of a replaced harness or just a ton of dirt, but we still cant figure it out. Can anyone with a 92 fox please take a pic of this block? We should be turning the key tonight if we get this.....

I don't have a picture as my car is in pieces. From what I can see, you should have everything on the same terminal as the original lead from the batt. Only one wire should run off the other side, this wire is the positive cable running to the starter. From your picture you have what looks like one wire that needs to be moved to the other side. Whatever that smaller wire operates, is a switched power supply and will only have juice when you are turning over the engine. Also be careful because if I remember correctly there are also grounds that need to be secured to the frame that were next to that solenoid, these must be grounded. I believe one with a removable fuse is a ground for the fuel pump circuit.

Thank you so much guys. Please accept my apology if I came off like a dick in my above reply. The car has just been fighting us at every turn the last couple weeks, and this issue is especially irritating becasue it is our own fault for not taking pictures/labeling the wires before we removed them. Hopefully we will have very good news to post in the next couple hours.