Need recommendations for white gauges

• Sponsors (?)

WhiteGauges.net has a ebay store too. Put the covers in my Camaro 3 years ago and bought a 145 speedo last month. Well I got a hold of the guy and he sent me a the right face plate for it for only $4 since I was a return customer. What was real cool about that was the fact that he made the cover from just a pic I had emailed him of the after market speedo. So it was a one off deal. Very cool guy. I will add pics. Not sure where the stang covers came from since my dad put them on but they look cheap.

I really like the Simco cluster but I was more or less looking for overlays rather than replacing the entire cluster for $200+.

Edit: I'm really starting to like these Simco gauges, especially the way they illuminate. Maybe I can convince myself.

Can someone post pics of the Classic and Silver versions installed? I'm leaning more towards the Classic model.

Which one do you guys use?

mine were made by simco for autometer

lunar001.jpg

lunar002.jpg

simco clusters are the way to go.....

I did the remove needles, replace with white face. I was never 100% happy with it.

Then I did the LED lights for $8 mod, and I wasnt happy with that.

Then I bit the bullet and bought the simco guage. simple swap and everything looks clean