need some help on making a decision

Have an 08 shelbygt500 and am looking at possibly replacing supercharger. Cost is a factor and cannot afford to blow up motor and am hoping not to overpower the clutch or create weak links that have to be addressed. I have changed the upper pulley / have a cold air/ have a tune and borla axel back exhaust and it has produced great results but am now use to the extra power and am looking for a little more. Have a friend with a 2013 Shelby and he changed his blower for a whipple and his old 2.3 is available, he has the original injectors which are larger than my stock ones and I picked up a ford cobra jet 65 mm throttle body. HE STATES THAT I WILL PICK UP ABOUT 90 RWHP AS THE 2.3 IS MORE EFFICIENT AND THE AIR CHARGE WILL BE COOLER. So that is one school of thought and also my cheapest option. Next is considering a 2.65 new generation eaton but once I consider that then what about a 2.9 whipple or a 3.2 kenne belle as I am pretty sure once I drift away from my first option the costs go up and get pretty comparable so then it comes down to which is the best bang for the buck and which is the most efficient so it runs coolest and produces the most power. What are the thoughts and why

• Sponsors (?)