never thought I'd ever do this..

02LaserRed2V

Jul 30, 2004
Augusta, GA
but I recently put up both mustangs for sale. The KB 2.6 on the Cobra is already taken off and sold, and it looks like the Cobra will be gone next week. Then I will go shopping for a C6z06. And I'll probably replace the GT with another Cobra (built, w/TT), though not 100% set on it. For a while, I kept telling myself I could've bought a nicer car like a C6z06, Viper, Shelby, etc. with the money I put into my GT. I finally decided enough is enough and pulled the trigger.

• Sponsors (?)

but I recently put up both mustangs for sale. The KB 2.6 on the Cobra is already taken off and sold, and it looks like the Cobra will be gone next week. Then I will go shopping for a C6z06. And I'll probably replace the GT with another Cobra (built, w/TT), though not 100% set on it. For a while, I kept telling myself I could've bought a nicer car like a C6z06, Viper, Shelby, etc. with the money I put into my GT. I finally decided enough is enough and pulled the trigger.

I can never seem to sell, I get too attached.....I just add. You should do the same, you have a nice ride. :nice:

how about you come race me? :lol:

Car will be ready to scoot on Tuesday! Let me know, I'm sure Maddox and myself will be out there soon.

I plan on it! The thing is im still offshore on a boat at work, i get off on december 2nd though...My plan is as soon as i get home im installing some cobra brakes, rear coil overs and gotta install a new wheel speed sensor. Once im done though, im definitely game! Damn..i need some dr's Bad though...right now im running sumitomos lol

I plan on it! The thing is im still offshore on a boat at work, i get off on december 2nd though...My plan is as soon as i get home im installing some cobra brakes, rear coil overs and gotta install a new wheel speed sensor. Once im done though, im definitely game! Damn..i need some dr's Bad though...right now im running sumitomos lol

stay safe, hit me up when you get back!

Well best of luck with your sale---hopefully with the rough times you'll be able to find someone willing to spend some money on the cars as they surely are nice and well taken care of.

the c6Z is an animal. Pure and simple. It's a supercar, for 38-50k used, traps 123-128mph in good weather bone stock, and turns with the best of them. A custom dyno tune bone stock will get you another 15-20rwhp, and bump you to around 29-30mpg on the highway.

I just ran 1320 event at Lone Star Raceway last month with a few guys. One of the guys had a stock c6Z, had little track experience, and was ripping off 126mph passes. Though his ET wasn't great, that is just ridiculous.

There are a few cars with just headers, intake, and a cam getting close to 600rwhp, and right at 9's on drag radials with completely stock wheels/suspension. Not too bad for 4 NA mods and an IRS car that was never set up to drag race.

The c6 is a refined car, not in the sense of European cars, but you will not get the same muscle car feel that you will with a sn95, New Edge, C4, or C5 car. Eitherway, I wish that I would have waited another year or 2 and gone with a c6 Z.