New Bests at FFW in NH! Story of my weekend...

• Sponsors (?)

Yea, my ****ty camera doesn't record sound, Its a regular picture camera with a little video feature built in, pretty useless but I thought Id try it out. I think the one with you in it, your racing a white 05+ Gt or gt500, cant tell. Ill post it up later for the hell of it

Yeah that was first round of eliminations, vs one of the Volks (the son I think). He had a KB2.8 and a shot on it, dialed a 10.4 and ran a 10.95 @ 124 I believe. I actually spun on that run and went 13.09 but still took the win.

:nice: Good times man.... I'm kinda jealous lol. I am running 275/40/17 Falken ZIEX's on mine and I couldn't net anything close to what you got. I was spinning hard through 1st and 2nd with my setup below. When I had stock gears and the stock MAF I was hitting 13.4 (still spinning & getting 2.0 60' ) but with the more horse and new gears I couldn't keep traction and was netting 2.4 60's :nonono:

I spun on the first pass pretty bad pedalled it and then got it back down for the 2.1. The 2.0 passes it spun but not enough to pedal, the good passes there was no spin, just brought it out hard got it rolling and matted it.

I would say it takes practice, but I had ZERO practice launching it before this event. No idea why it 60' well, but it can be done. Your best bet is get to the track, and launch it at idle. Play with it for a few passes and see what it does.