New Car! Old one sold! Extra $2400!

Well I sold my 1992 Foxbody and bought a 2000 GT with 49K ford $9,400.00. I have $2,400.00 left over after all is said and done. Now my question is, what mods should I add to the car? My goal is to have a nice Daily driver that can run well. I don't want a straight line only car. Mods on the car are Magnaflows and that's it. I just order an MGW shifter [ I love these shifters ].

This is what I was thinking for mods:

Accufab Plenum with 70MM Throttle Body
JLT or C&L Intake
Some type of Off Road X-Pipe
Spintech or Mac Mufflers
MGW Shifter [ already ordered ]
4.10 or 4.30 Gears
Steeda UDP
SCT XCAL2 with Dyno Tune
Bullitt Caliper Upgrade with new rotors
Bullitt suspension

Let me know what I'm leaving out

• Sponsors (?)

**** the intake/tb and pullies. they do nothing IMO, i had them at one time on my 02GT and removed them and felt no difference.

get gears, tuner, shifter, exhaust (not much gains there but will sound sweet). work on suspension, rims+tires. IMO make the car fun to drive first, especially if its your daily driver.

+1 on the intake and pullies and stuff. I agree with what the last guy said. The part "I" would change myself is if its a DD. I would back down on the gears and go w/ 3.73s. The 4.10s IMO are a bit much for daily use. To me those are more for folks that go to the track! But ya GOTTA get ya some springs and rims put under that thing though!