New Custom Tuning Option - Modular Muscle

GreyDiesel

Jul 26, 2008
Denver, CO
Hey all, I just uploaded a tune from a new tuner, Modular Muscle. It is pretty amazing and I wanted to give him a shout out. I have not used the Bama or Brenspeed tunes, so I cant compare those, but it was a huge improvement over the canned SCT tune I was using. There were no knocking issues at all, using the 91 octane tune up here in Denver where 91 octane is premium.

I also had to mail him my tuner, because I dont have a PC to load to SCT software. Steve had great turnaround time. It took less than a week to get it sent back with the new tunes, and he was very communicative keeping me updated on the process.

The car is friggin amazing to drive, I cant believe the difference from stock with a C&L Racer and proper tune. This is like a whole new car. And... I would say it was what I had originally thought a big V8 would feel like (this is my first V8, coming from 4-bangers). Its got grunt in the low RPMs that get you around town. Its beastly. Good for a daily driver. I cant wait for spring when the track opens back up and I can post some numbers.

Anyhow, be sure to check them out if your in the market for some custom tunes.

Custom Tuning

• Sponsors (?)