Paint and Body New Edge, 1969 Boss Style Graphics

Deltabeta1997

Dec 14, 2017
Only posting here because I've scoured the internet and haven't found anything. Have any of you guys ever seen a new edge with graphics from the 1969 boss 302? I've already seen the Boss Shinoda stuff but its not even similar. Kind of want to do it, interested to see if anyone else has seen/has any pictures. Any help is appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

Alright, after doing some more searching under different names I found a couple images. I would still appreciate pictures of your project if you've done it, or maybe general discussion of opinions on it.

Attachments

• _uploads_thumbs_9904_C-stripes_thumb_250x175.jpg
    _uploads_thumbs_9904_C-stripes_thumb_250x175.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 731
  • image-1968339742.png
    image-1968339742.png
    817.4 KB · Views: 795
I think you could build on what the pictures show. Notice the hard straight vertical front line on the yellow car. What if that same line curved around the rear of the front wheel arch and was wider so the back of the slash covered a little of the front of the door as well. Thin our the bottom horizontal line and make both horizontal lines a little longer. Maybe the top line runs back past the rear wheel.

The sharp, square lines don't go with the soft round lines on the car body. Maybe soften the c strip up with rounded off turns instead of the sharp point, keeping the horizontal and vertical lines with soft turns.
I'd have to see some examples though I think it could work