New Edge Mustang Order Guides

02GT_Vert

Mar 18, 2017
I'm looking to get an '02-'04 GT Convertible in the near future and I'm trying to find the official Ford dealer ordering guides for each model year just to see what options/colors were available back then. The oldest ordering guide I can find only goes back to 2005. Does anyone know where I can find the '02-'04 guides?

Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Try EBay and you can get the factory brochures with all of the options available on there. They went to "packages" so I don't think there was much to order not in the "packages".

Ebay.

Options weren't much. You had your "deluxe" package which has the painted 17" 5-spoke wheels, cloth seats, base radio, an had things like leather, Mach 460, ABS/TC as options.

The GT Premium package had all the above standard (except 2004 where ABS/TC was an option across the board) and featured the "bullitt" style wheels standard.

Only options on the GT premium package were the Mach 1000 stereo, the interior upgrade package (silver trim around radio stack and some interior dress up items) and the 03-04 GT premiums had optional bright polished 17" rims that originally came on the 01 Cobra.