New From Georgia

My name is Joe Hinds, and I run a small shop in Woodstock, GA called Bulldawg Musclecars. I do all types of cars, but most are Pro-Touring style, and a lot of them are Mustangs. I have been building cars of all types for about 25 years, and have personally owned 5 Mustangs over the years. I'm currently working on a '67 Mustang convertible for a customer. Its an Eleanor clone, but with the reverse paint scheme, and lots of detailing and reworking by me.

If my name sounds familiar to some of you, I may have sold you parts at Mustangs Unlimited or Year One...I worked for both during the '90s. I started my shop about 8 months ago, after doing "side" jobs for years. I was a member here back in the late '90s, when I had a Vortech blown 5.0 coupe, but I was more of a lurker then. Anyway, I'm glad to be back!

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome:) Being in the car biz and having a car hobby means a lot of love and loathing with the wrenches. GOOD TIMES!

Best of luck to you with your own shop and hope the forums here will bring in new customers.