• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

New from Michigan

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hudman
  • Start date Start date Nov 17, 2018
H

Hudman

Member
Nov 17, 2018
1
1
13
Detroit
Nov 17, 2018
#1
  • Nov 17, 2018
  • #1
Hello! I picked up my 2019 Mustang GT Premium from my dealership last week.

I went with Need for Green with the 401A Package, 10 speed auto, performance exhaust and B&O audio system.

I got the windows tinted 2 days ago. I went with 26%.

I put 650 miles on it so tar and I love it.
 

Attachments

  • BA028FD8-D357-43D8-AC52-6127B4E9A8F1.webp
    302.6 KB · Views: 151
Reactions: RaggedGT

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,056
10,678
213
polk county florida
Nov 17, 2018
#2
  • Nov 17, 2018
  • #2
Welcome to stangnet
 
Reactions: Hudman
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

C
Fabio from Italy!
  • Ceskz
  • Feb 24, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
251
The Welcome Wagon Feb 24, 2025
Ceskz
C
S
5.0 Rebuild
  • smittys7up
  • Nov 29, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
14
Views
934
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 16, 2026
keel
New Foxbody Owner from Hawaii
  • rydnoryder
  • Jun 9, 2024
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
4
Views
855
The Welcome Wagon Jun 11, 2024
Rdub6
F
Ford 460 swap
  • Ford460
  • Sep 13, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
263
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Ford460
F
Hello from California - Fox Body
  • gkomo
  • Aug 2, 2024
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
16
Views
2K
The Welcome Wagon Sep 25, 2024
SoulN
S
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?