New guy finally got the Stang he wanted!!!

cantbuytime

Jan 26, 2010
Well I am new to the forums.. I had a 1990 5.0 a long time ago.. I always like the 1994 and 1995 GT's... never found one at a great price until about 2 weeks ago.. Came across a 1995 GT.. Price seemed to good to be true so went and checked it out.. Realized it was the deal of a lifetime and dont pass it it... Is a 1995 GT that was painted 1 year ago and then garaged ever since the owner had to move back to NY to finish his last year in Army... He came back with lots of cash and decided to sell car..

here are the specs

1995 Gt
New T4 trans with shift kit (?)
3:73 gears
Mac H-pipe
Flowmaster mufflers
HI flow cats
BBK cold air
Cobra intake (?)
Eibach drop springs
Eibach sway bars
Edelbrock shocks and struts
New paint
Cobra front bumper
Cobra R hood(not on the car but is painted match)
1998 taillights(not on the car but is painted to match)
Saleen seats..

(?) mean not sure

price paid $1700

Picture002.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture009.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Nice cheap headstart on things. Car looks fairly straight too. I'd either see if I could pawn those seats for $$ or dye them darker to match or black. Little cleanup and maintenence under the hood and such and lose the headlights and you'll have a sharp looking ride for very very cheap.

Yep, headlights are most ugly.. I didnt like them the second I noticed. i personally like the stock ones..

figured the intake was stock.... It was the only thing besides the trans that I couldnt verify..

I bought the car thinking i had a space to work on it and do all the necessary tune up things to make it road worthy, but since its not a bowtie and i wont be buying bowtie parts from my friends no one wants to help me out...

Thats cold...

Yep, headlights are most ugly.. I didnt like them the second I noticed. i personally like the stock ones..

figured the intake was stock.... It was the only thing besides the trans that I couldnt verify..

I bought the car thinking i had a space to work on it and do all the necessary tune up things to make it road worthy, but since its not a bowtie and i wont be buying bowtie parts from my friends no one wants to help me out...

Thats cold...

Maybe they is jealous?:shrug:

Plenty of help here....just ask, someone will always be able to help ya out!:nice:

Welcome! Seats are not my style and i think are a bit fugly however the rest of the car looks great for the price you paid. I got a similar Deal but mine was bone stock when i got it! Congrads and look forward to seeing you around!

he might have put a c4 auto tranny in it rather than replace it with a aod-e which came stock. looks good but yeah clean that engine up before it gets too bad that it won't come clean.

Stang

thanks guys..

I havent even had it towed to my place yet.. I am waiting on a few parts..

I got Plugs, oil filter, fuel filter, rubbing alcohol, anti-freeze, radiator hoses, belts, vacuum hoses, and royal purple oil..

Waiting on MSD wires and battery..

I know the seats dont match but they are so comfortable(*like my M3 seats were)

I hope he didnt put a c4 trans in it... If so its getting a T5 a.s.a.p!!!!!

I gotta have O/D with those 3:73's....

Overspray? U talking about the latch assembly in the grille??

thanks guys..

I havent even had it towed to my place yet.. I am waiting on a few parts..

I got Plugs, oil filter, fuel filter, rubbing alcohol, anti-freeze, radiator hoses, belts, vacuum hoses, and royal purple oil..

Waiting on MSD wires and battery..

I know the seats dont match but they are so comfortable(*like my M3 seats were)

I hope he didnt put a c4 trans in it... If so its getting a T5 a.s.a.p!!!!!

I gotta have O/D with those 3:73's....

Overspray? U talking about the latch assembly in the grille??

I would say that is likely what he was referring to was the latch assembly and grille.