New Guy from Oregon

KTM_43

May 25, 2005
Oregon
Hi, I've been lurking for a while, and finally decided to post.

I live in Cottage Grove (near Eugene), Oregon and I'd like to meet some local stangers to cruise somewhere with. Anybody else from the Southern Willamette Valley on this board?

Attachments

• web_photo_1.jpg
    web_photo_1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 63
    20.8 KB · Views: 49
  • Sponsors (?)

I live in the grove as well.

Have not seen your car around.

Welcome.

Oh, and lock your stuff up. My car was stolen last night and from what the police have said this is the 7th or 8th one this week.

Hungrymonkey, Sorry to hear about your car.

My wife used to sign on as "whiskey girl", and she told me you moved to central oregon. Glad to hear your still around.

We don't drive the car daily. Keep an eye out for us, though. As far as I know we have the only red GT in town.

I'd really like to put something together with other mustang owners. Maybe a drive to the coast or something? I'm open to any suggestions.

Juiced: Yeah, I do some trail riding. It's what keeps me sane(?)

My wife used to sign on as "whiskey girl", and she told me you moved to central oregon. Glad to hear your still around.

We don't drive the car daily. Keep an eye out for us, though. As far as I know we have the only red GT in town.

I'd really like to put something together with other mustang owners. Maybe a drive to the coast or something? I'm open to any suggestions.

nice! you ever try the dunes? Theres a few good riding spots on the oregon coast, sandlake is the closest but its small, and there isnt much to do, winchester bay, florence and coos bay on the other hand are a drive, but much much more to do and see :D

I'd be up for going on a drive or whatever