New Guy Here, Just Bought My First Mustang.

macattack5000

Apr 7, 2015
Hi all, after 22 years of waiting, I finally have my first mustang! Last week I acquired a 1996 Cobra and while she needs some things I'm pretty stoked. Love that dohc engine.

Looking forward to being a part of the group.

Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 112
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 109
  • Sponsors (?)

Congrats! How do you like it so far? Let me know when you want to start modding it, this forum gets a discount code through Late Model Restoration. Feel free to PM for anything!

Congrats! How do you like it so far? Let me know when you want to start modding it, this forum gets a discount code through Late Model Restoration. Feel free to PM for anything!

Thanks, l am just getting used to it. These cars are very different than what I'm used to. Especially the clutch pedal effort. I think po put in a king cobra style. Clutch will be my first mod. I won't be adding power so much as upgrading suspension and brakes for circuit track use.

Any recommendations for lighter effort? Can someone direct me to a to a thread on fixing a leaking exhaust manifold?

Thanks.

Thanks, l am just getting used to it. These cars are very different than what I'm used to. Especially the clutch pedal effort. I think po put in a king cobra style. Clutch will be my first mod. I won't be adding power so much as upgrading suspension and brakes for circuit track use.

Any recommendations for lighter effort? Can someone direct me to a to a thread on fixing a leaking exhaust manifold?

Thanks.

You can get full tubular suspension, like k-member, A-arms, and rear control arms. Aluminum drive shaft will also help save you some weight!