new guy to forum..old pics and new motor to follow :O)

D-Phresh

Jul 16, 2008
st.pete.FL
Hey i just found this forum and decided id sign up and say whats up, here's some pics of my car its a 95 mustang GT with a 6pc saleen body kit and S351 spoiler and Cobra R hood with SVO intake,03-04 Cobra wheels,and some bolt on's:D cars in the shop now getting tuning done ill post the new pics when its back i put all new interior in it with brand new leather seats and carpet and so on.... next is paint lol to much going on now doing a little at a time too many projects and no time do to all them damn florida rain:nonono:
mycarsonics.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture001.jpg

MustangNOS006.jpg

carbikequad002.jpg

Thanks for looking:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Nice,so i raise you one quad and a DD mini truck:rlaugh: thanks man cars coming along nice kind of neglected it a few years y i built the bike and truck lol
Trucks almost done goes in paint next month finally:nice:
000_2068.jpg

Nissanweldeddoorfillers004.jpg

quadyard.jpg

Too sweet man. I can't wait to put a turbo on mine someday.

Thanks man im slowly putting more time and money in her did a lot over the last few months so i got to spend some time with my other toys till next year then ill do the motor swap right now im building a 331 and goning to get some trick flow heads then up the boost a little and we should have a 10 sec DD:nice: or faster:rlaugh: