New here looking for some parts

96MUSTANG4.6

Mar 4, 2009
Hey guys new here Im Joey..I live at the lake of the ozarks in Missouir..Im currently building a 96 GT Mustang for my little sister when she grad. highschool. Im working on puting the side exit side skirts on it right now. Iv seen a few cars with the plastic fender flares. Where do I find them??? They would make this car I think. Thanks for your help!

• Sponsors (?)

Hey guys new here Im Joey..I live at the lake of the ozarks in Missouir..Im currently building a 96 GT Mustang for my little sister when she grad. highschool. Im working on puting the side exit side skirts on it right now. Iv seen a few cars with the plastic fender flares. Where do I find them??? They would make this car I think. Thanks for your help!

Hey Joey,

Are you actually putting side exhaust on the car? If so...here is what it would look like without the skirts. I like this look better...and is just something for you to consider:

sideexhaust.jpg

Hey guys thanks for the help. What Iv learned they are called SN95 Fender flares or GT40 flares..but thats prob not right.. I have found a picture on a orange car but I cant save it to my computer..but here is one thats not my taste but has them. Hey man I like your side exit but she dead set on the side skirts..

Attachments

• uglymustang.jpg
    uglymustang.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 61
You could probably look at a place like JC Whitney online you might find them. They usually have stuff like that. I cant say I have seen them for a while, so not sure who actually makes them. I am sure many people will tell you no way those look hidious, but I always say to each thier own. If you like them, its your car. But check out JC Whitney for sure, they always have stuf flike that it seems

Iv looked and looked. We just though it looked really sick with the side skirts. On Google I found an Orange Boss car that has them and thats the pic but I cant save it. Here is few pics of the turd.

96 GT 5 speed, my dad bought it from a buddy of mine that joined the military and didnt need it for $900 with a set of long tubes to go on. He had ditched the car on morning to work, messed up the front bumper. Not bad but it was a reason for us to replace it. Iv started the body work, small dents around the car, going to be very easy. The car was a decent driver when we got it, but Im just going to have fun with it..

Were going to two tone it, Black on top, Blue, Red, Or Metallic Grey on bottom..she cant make up her mind lol. Bigger Cowl Hood, Cobra front bumper, Chrome 17 in FR500. Its for my little sis so its not going to be fast, but one day she thinks she can beat me. Its jsut something I work on when Im at a stoping poin with my car.