• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

New Member Form Chico California Mames Abram.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abram Turley
  • Start date Start date Apr 8, 2017
A

Abram Turley

New Member
Apr 8, 2017
1
0
1
Apr 8, 2017
#1
  • Apr 8, 2017
  • #1
Hey so I got blessed when I got my car. I had a Ford Tempo (great design) that had problems. God blessed me with a helpful dad and a caring person. I ended getting my car in my name smoged and ready to drive all in the same day. I got a 1993 Ford Mustang Lx four cylinder with an autumatic five four speed. I got is on payments totaling six hundread. The car has been really great to me. It is a solid car that is easy to work on. This is about my six vehichle that I have owned and operated. I like looking online for parts and help on this car. I like this page. Glad to have you guys.
 

Attachments

  • 20170321_191759.webp
    309.3 KB · Views: 132
  • 20170321_191748.webp
    273.7 KB · Views: 147

Davedacarpainter

Chicks can make things hard if they’re inspired...
SN Certified Technician
Nov 28, 2015
11,833
11,633
203
Discordia
Apr 9, 2017
#2
  • Apr 9, 2017
  • #2
Welcome to Stangnet Abram.

Nice mustang brother.

look around our '79-'95 subforums, us fox guys hang out there. You'll have lots of help for your future plans for your mustang there.

Good to have you with us.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

5
Hello fellow Mustang fanatics.
  • 580HP*428Cj
  • Apr 2, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
4
Views
303
The Welcome Wagon Aug 18, 2026
josep4
Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
374
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
New Foxbody Member from California
  • Mhalc1
  • Jun 5, 2023
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
2K
The Welcome Wagon Jun 12, 2023
caliber92
J
Progress Thread Family member 1989 GT- Backstory and updates
  • JRC99
  • Apr 19, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
15
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Oct 26, 2025
JRC99
J
T
Question About Replacing Dash in 1980 Fairmont
  • TimSA
  • Sep 21, 2024
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
7
Views
957
Other Auto Tech Oct 7, 2024
LILCBRA
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?