New member here.

Hello everyone. Just joined the forum, hoping to find some people near me in southeast Massachusetts.

Current garage includes:
1993 Mustang LX, Reef Blue, has a bit of work done to it...... I'll just leave it at that too much to list, that I've had for about a year and a half now.
2014 Mazda6 Touring 6MT
2014 Mazda3 Sport
2005 Kawasaki ZX6R

Hoping to peel some good information off the members here. Purchased my first Foxbody in November of last year, then pretty quickly headed out the door for a year long deployment to the middle east. I've had a friend babysitting the Mustang, She needs some love, and I have a dining room full of parts waiting to go onto her.

I'm making my way back to the United States now, Can't wait to get to work on the car. I'm an Engineman in the Navy Reserve. Most of my Navy work is on marine Diesels, and marine systems so I do most of the work on my car will be done by me personally. On the civilian side I might have one of the most obscure jobs ever. If you want to know, ask!

Can't wait to meet some of you and utilize you all for the wealth of information that I'm sure is out there regarding the Fox.

• Sponsors (?)

I come from a long line of men who served. Thank You for doing your part. My avatar is my old unit crest. 2nd Battalion 325th Infantry 82nd Airborne Division, Me - SSG, 11B3P (Not going to list my SQI) My brother retired as a SCPO, EW. He served on the America until it was decommissioned and then was hand picked to build the Anzio, New York, and Mason.