New member introduction

Not sure what I can say that my profile doesn't already cover, but I'm liking the site and loving my stang, so while I'm making my improvements and installing my mods, I'm thinking I'll post up pics and step-by-steps for anyone interested. Maybe I can help someone else out down the road. Yes, I am modding a V6, and I know a lot of people wonder why not swap for a V8, but I like the better fuel economy, and I want to pack a little hidden power... just in case. Possible future posts/modifications/step-by-steps: Turbocharger (intercooling, piping, hoses, manifold, etc), strut bar (mainly for looks, but curious to see if it does anything for a mostly stock car), I'm considering a body kit, but not sure yet, new hood, fog lights, exhaust (x-pipe and dual cat-back flowmaster package), Stage 1 clutch kit and flywheel, DVD/GPS single DIN installation, speakers, reverse glow gauges, Shift light and tach, painting calipers, new grille, and finishing my HID system. I'm sure other people have already discussed some/most of these things, but I've found it helps to have alternative methods and ideas, so if any of this sounds like something you're interested in, there's no better site for it and follow me over the next few months/years and we'll see what we'll learn!

• Sponsors (?)