new member.....some pics of my cars

thanks for all the compliments everyone. You all have some really really nice cars so hearing that from you guys makes me happy. I've worked my a$$ off over the years for these and probably should've invested more of my money in other ways but what fun is that?

Like I said one of them is going to be for sale soon and it will most likely be the red one. I'm looking to buy a house in the near future and having two mustangs just doesn't make sense right now.

I have been to Island Dragway a couple times, but have not raced the black one yet. I took the red vert when it was still automatic and I ran a best of 14.9 I think :nonono:

Frankenstang, you are welcome to do that anytime as long as i can at least get some pics for the rest of stangnet to see :D

• Sponsors (?)

What size and brand of tailpipes are those on the red GT?

The tail pipes are the ones that come with the american thunder kit (that catback has been on there for a little over 7 years) and the tips I got welded on at a local Meineke. They are 3". The guy that did them did a really good job of welding them on and welding new hangers on them to get just the right fit and placement.