New MSPNP2 user!

• Sponsors (?)

man that Fuel table !!!...must run way too rich ...??
here my fuel /afr settings from my 331

Attachments

• 20190626_193150.jpg
    20190626_193150.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 160
  • 20190626_193236.jpg
    20190626_193236.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
So there is alot wrong in the tune, you never input the injector size and you are not including the AFR value in the tune... I am going to post a tune file i want you to start over with, just completely scrap the old tune... trust me.

Looks like the injector data (50lb/hr) and displacement (306)are for a larger set up. Use as is or should I modify? Thank you again for your help. Not sure how I missed the injector settings initially but there's definitely a learning curve.
delete the file you downloaded and re-download from above. It would appear i did not save the final copy when i was working on it.

Car wouldn't start with tune as it was. Changes made to overboost and distributer offset. Car starts and barely runs with lots of throttle input.

Attachments

• 2019-06-27_19.33.25.msq offset and boost cut changes.msq
    117.9 KB · Views: 153
  • 2019-06-27_19.29.26.msl
    237.8 KB · Views: 99
Ok lets try this again. This time with the correct ecu settings. I made some serious changes to the AFR targets and incorporated them so I was forced to generate a new VE table based on the stock engine output values.

Attachments

• justangsREV1.0.2.msq
    117 KB · Views: 184
I was unable to get the car to run on the tune file from before so I scrapped the whole thing and took your(a91) idle settings and put them over the factory file and the car runs and idles pretty well. Slight hunting when warm but definitely overall rich. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• 2019-06-29_16.07.00.msl good start.msl
    9 MB · Views: 100
  • 2019-06-29_14.11.27.msq a91w settings over stock.msq
    117.2 KB · Views: 149
Car has been running pretty good. I've been using the auto tune on the paid software to trim and it's getting there. Weird thing is I had a guy charge my ac yesterday and I had to enable the ac idle up feature. I got it configured and flashed and working well. I shut the car off and went to start 2 hours later and crank no fire. I get home for work today and reload the previous file and it starts and runs no problem but when I try to enable the ac idle up I get a Configuration error and the car won't run. No error in the mini comm log either. Any ideas?

Yeah, are you using the correct input? They are selectable in the software. If I am not mistaken it should come in on "tableswitch" no need to enable an output as the ac is not controlled by the ecu.

Likely you are selecting an input or output used by another feature already.

A/C Idle Up. DIYAutoTune procedure is outdated showing old TS configuration.
This is the new one.

Do you also want to configure WOT compressor cut-off?
You have to add some wiring from the relay & configure TS.
For DIYPNP (MSPNP will be different).
MAIN BOARD.......EDGE PIN CONNECTOR NAME.......ECU PIN
Relay1-In to PT6........WAC (WOT A/C Cutoff)
Relay1-Out...............WAC (WOT A/C Cutoff).............54
Used for AC Idle-up
Relay2-In..................ACCS (A/C Cutoff Sense)..........10
Relay2-Out to PA0.....ACCS (A/C Cutoff Sense)

It's easy to test with the engine off & a test light connected to the compressor clutch.
You turn the ignition on, A/C switch on, press accelerator & watch the test light go on & off. Can hear the compressor clutch, too.

Last edited:
A/C Idle Up. DIYAutoTune procedure is outdated showing old TS configuration.
This is the new one.

Do you also want to configure WOT compressor cut-off?
You have to add some wiring from the relay & configure TS.
For DIYPNP (MSPNP will be different).
MAIN BOARD.......EDGE PIN CONNECTOR NAME.......ECU PIN
Relay1-In to PT6........WAC (WOT A/C Cutoff)
Relay1-Out...............WAC (WOT A/C Cutoff).............54
Used for AC Idle-up
Relay2-In..................ACCS (A/C Cutoff Sense)..........10
Relay2-Out to PA0.....ACCS (A/C Cutoff Sense)

It's easy to test with the engine off & a test light connected to the compressor clutch.
You turn the ignition on, A/C switch on, press accelerator & watch the test light go on & off. Can hear the compressor clutch, too.
I was under the assumption the new 3.57 board had the output fixed for the wot relay. I have this fix write up in the tech section. Feel free to add to it.