New MSPNP2 user!

MSPNP doesn't use 3.57 board from MS2. What it uses is unique to it. Online docs have errors which DIY refuses to fix. I don't have MSPNP to verify WOT relay operation. I found some internal pics online. Might have something to do with jumper J5. No docs to tell you how to configure it, other than it should not be changed.

Attachments

• MSPNPG2_01.jpg
    MSPNPG2_01.jpg
    368.4 KB · Views: 64
  • MSPNPG2_02.jpg
    MSPNPG2_02.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

This pic is from DIY's old website.

This pic is mine. Says DIYPNP F60 V1.0. My later pics have more mods.
The F60 is only for the Ford (i.e. Ford 60-pin connector)

Latest version with all my additions (messy).

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Had to look this up in my manual: "The DIYPNPF60 does not include any of the transistors Q1 through Q4."
They must be for the direct coil control, a.k.a. EDIS
With the oversize supercharger crank pulley, I have no room at all for a crank sensor.

I guess this is settled?
The DIYPNP is unique, not like the MSPNP (other than the Microsquirt Module) or MS 3.57.
All versions use the same cpu (microcontroller), Motorola (now Freescale) MC9S12C

One of my mods is a selector switch to disable the WBO2 & enable the NBO2 on the passenger side.
Never had to use it, yet.

I just found my folder with all the pics for the A/C mods.
There was a guy on the MSExtra forum that got me started.
He actually had someone machine the DIY case to the same height as the A9L.
Since I'm satisfied with it mounted under the glove box (harness just reaches), no need for this.
My advantage is it can be removed in few minutes without kick panel contortions.

Last edited:
are you using the factory balancer? if yes then no you cannot add the wheel. If you buy a balancer that is more universal, say for a 240-351 sbf then it can be made to fit as it is shorter. A spacer would be required to get proper pulley alignment this is where the trigger and spacer come into play.