New Rims advice

• Sponsors (?)

o sorry dude this is the v6 mustang forum the 6 fo impala forum is over there :rolleyes:

unless your gonna be making your car for show only dont do 20s. wheels r way expensive, tires are way expensive and you have to put good money into lowering and aligning your car to make it look right. personally id stick with 17's and maybe.... maybe go 18 if you really want em.

20s is possible and has been done tho if thats all the info you were looking for

i dont remember where the pic was...but i have only seen 1 or 2 of the 94-04 stangs that actually look good with 20's one of them is stangnet somewhere...its an 03-04 cobra. otherwise 18 are about as big that looks good still. and a handful of 19's. i know its all personal opinion and you arent going to find many people that like it here, but our bodystyle cars were not desgined to fit that much wheel in there...that being said your dealer is right they will fit but i dont recomend it.

mustang50v8 said:
i dont remember where the pic was...but i have only seen 1 or 2 of the 94-04 stangs that actually look good with 20's one of them is stangnet somewhere...its an 03-04 cobra. otherwise 18 are about as big that looks good still. and a handful of 19's. i know its all personal opinion and you arent going to find many people that like it here, but our bodystyle cars were not desgined to fit that much wheel in there...that being said your dealer is right they will fit but i dont recomend it.

Someone put 20's on a 03-04 Cobra?!?!!? :notnice: :nonono: :puke: