New SN New car.. im back from a 4 year break from SN. old sn=UnderPressureGT

• Sponsors (?)

black and silver... and my rear wheel did snap off on the highway.... yepp thats mee... thats the OLD me.. :)...

I got a 95 GT.. 5 lug and no need for spacers with a 315 tire in the back, soo im good lol...

it just feels like deja vu starting alll over againnn back to a near stock engine.... blehhh... here it is tho..

I thought that name sounded familiar. Nice new ride and welcome back.

yeh i guess thats pretty tough thing to forget eh???? man i have veryyyy few pics of that car tooo.. barely any!, my old comp is gone and i got nothinggg on this onee :(

Its crazy tho noone around town really has any fox bodys anymoreee like there were years ago.. theres only a very select very few that i cruise with anymore.... meetup places arent the same nomore..... oh mannn

Your telling me, since then I have all new things, a house etc... Car is the only unchanged thing, well sort of lol.

HA! Your car is so damn sexy Brian!

Its crazy tho noone around town really has any fox bodys anymoreee like there were years ago.. theres only a very select very few that i cruise with anymore.... meetup places arent the same nomore..... oh mannn

I'm one that still has a fox in town (and i live up the street from you now. My wife and I bought a house like right behing the Four Seasons on Fischer :) )

Car looks good Joe