New SN New car.. im back from a 4 year break from SN. old sn=UnderPressureGT

thanks for the constructive criticizm... purple hids are gone... just another way for me to get pulled over and you know one ticket leads to others..... i now have 6000K in there and there as white as white lol.... i got a smoked crystal clear headlights on order.... i do gotta lower it, but im not gonna attempt that until my 345/30s are on back first....

I am gonna do the 281 wing tho... even tho its not a true saleen, im not gonna be the car in town where people say heeeeyyyyy there goes that saleen with a gt wing and a cobra front bumper lol... im gonna finish the look.... the t1 wing is tooo loud... the 351 wing is a little too loud also.. i think the 281 wing is suttle tho

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome back, I think you and I did some web bickering back in the day...that was then though. Like you said 4 years can do alot for maturity. Car looks good, good to see you are still in Mustang game.

Welcome back, I think you and I did some web bickering back in the day...that was then though. Like you said 4 years can do alot for maturity. Car looks good, good to see you are still in Mustang game.

ohh yesss your name brings back memories of bicker matches lol..... i was 18 back then.... it doesnt feel like 4 years, but i guess time fliesssss.... i never thought ide be back in the game again... buttttttttt when my younger brother brought home an 010 camaro 2ss, now its time for WARRRR lol:nice:

345's?? Holy damn. Can't wait to see pics of that. Is it gonna fit?

it shoulddd fit.... tailpipes are gonna have to be bent.. quadshocks gotta go and i might have to beat the hell outta the inner fender, but it shouldd work fine... i posted a thread in the 94-95 talk about pics of their mustangs asses with 285+ tires and 2 people have 335s on them... this car right here got me REALLLYYYY wanting to do it..

1021470rl9.jpg

1021725.jpg